Great for smoothies or just straight on the rocks, homemade almond milk is a healthy and nutritious way to get your heathy fats. Dairy free, low in calories, low in sugar and high in vitamin E. Give it a try today!
Homemade Almond Milk!
- Nutribullet or any other high power blender.
- Strainer. Cloth strainer works best.
- 2 cups almond soaked, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups water 2 cups for soaking and 2 cups for blending
- 1 tbsp honey, stevia or sweetener of your choice optional
- Soak almonds in 2 cups of water for 2 days.
- Drain and rinse almonds.
- Blend almonds and sweetener (optional) and remainder of water in bender at the highest possible speed.
- Pour through cloth strainer and be sure to squeeze out all liquid. Enjoy!