Jamaican style one pot vegan dish
- Large Sauce Pan
- 1 can corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can white beans drained and rinsed
- 2 heads broccoli shopped into medium to small pieces
- 1/2 each red, green, yellow, orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/4 tbsp Jamaican jerk seasoning add or remove quantity as you like
- 2 tbsp Jamaican curry powder any curry powder of your liking will do
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic power
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- Heat oil in sauce pan.
- Sautee onion and peppers for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add carrot and broccoli, sautee for additional 5 minutes.
- Add, corn and beans, combining all ingredients by stirring.
- Add all remaining ingredients, place heat on medium to low and let simmer for about 10 minutes.